Great Lakes Reclaimed Wood Floors
Do you want a floor recovered from the bottom of the Great Lakes? A very unique floor using wood that was harvested many years ago and brought up from the depths of the Great Lakes. The floor with a great story, a great look and a great way to utilize reclaimed timber.
- Engineered construction
- Plank: 5/8" x 6-8" x 4-8", 4mm wear layer
- Parquet: 5/8" x 24" x 24", 4mm wear layer
- End Grain Tile: 3/4" x 168" x 16"
- Precision T&G and End Matching, square edge or micro-bevel
- Available in unfinished and pre-finished
- Custom sizes are always possible
|Ebony Plank|| ||Birch Plank|